FAQs Summer Card
All questions regarding the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card at a glance
Where can I get the summer card? Can I also buy the card? Here, you will find frequently asked questions and answers about the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card at a glance.
Every guest who is staying at a partner accommodation from 15 May to 31 October 2022 will receive a summer card, which is valid for the duration of their stay.
In the period of 15 July to 15 September, the summer card is only valid from 3 pm on the day of arrival. The summer card can be used all day on the day of arrival in the periods 15 May to 14 July and 16 September to 31 October. Further restrictions for the period 15 July to 15 September can be found under Usage.
No, because it is personalised. All guests – including children – receive their own summer card. If you lose the card, a new one will be issued in your name.
You can make use of the entire range of the included benefits and attractions as often as you like during the period in which the summer card is valid.
Exception: from 15 July to 15 September, 4 attractions are included starting from the second day of your stay: (Summit trip Schmittenhöhe via Schmittenhöhenbahn and trassXpress, Gipfelbahn and Gletscherjet 3+4 at the Kitzsteinhorn (ride from the Alpincenter upwards), Roundtrip on lake Zell, High mountain reservoirs). From 15 July to 15 September, the summercard is vald from 3:00 pm on arrival day. The round trip boat tour is limited to a single use within six days.
In the periods 15 May to 14 July and 16 September to 31 October these 4 attractions are also inclued on arrival day.
Skiing lifts and special offers are not included in the summer card.
Yes, you can also use the summer card on all public transport services. More information on the mobility card can be found here.
100 % Added value for you - the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card Premium Partners
- Schmittenhöhe | Zell am See
- Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- MK Maiskogelbahn | Kaprun
- Kaprun High Mountain Reservoirs | Kaprun
- Boat tours| Zeller See
- 3 lidos| Zell am See
- Indoor pool| Zell am See
- Kaprun Museum | Kaprun
- Sigmund Thun Gorge| Kaprun
- Schloss Ritzen Museum | Saalfelden
- National Park Worlds Hohe Tauern | Mittersill
- Wildlife & adventure park Ferleiten | Fusch/Ferleiten
- Show mine | Leogang
- Vorderkaser Gorge | St. Martin
- Seisenberg Gorge | Weißbach
- Kitzloch Gorge | Taxenbach
- Krimmler Waterfalls | Krimml
- Mobility Card Pinzgau | Bus and train
Enjoy even more benefits - the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card Bonus Partners
- Children's programme | Zell am See-Kaprun
- Casino Zell am See | Zell am See
- Museum Vogtturm | Zell am See
- Slow train | Zell am See
- Vorderegger Travel | Zell am See
- Bleiweis-Zehentner Minigolf | Zell am See
- Tennis courts Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Systema Golf Academy | Zell am See
- 3K K-onnection Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- Guided dam tour | Kaprun
- My first 3,000 m peak Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- Vötters Oldtimer Museum | Kaprun
- "Heimatabend" at Kaprun Castle | Kaprun
- TAUERN SPA Sunset Ticket | Kaprun
- Rafting Center | Kaprun – Taxenbach
- Diesel Cinema | Bruck/Glocknerstr.
- Museum of Mining and Gothic art | Leogang
- Adventure „Minigolf“ | Bruck/Glocknerstr.
- Pinzgau's No. 1 Archery School | Saalfelden
- Experience World Wood Mühlauersäge Fusch/Glocknerstr.
- Großglockner High Alpine Road Ferleiten – Heiligenblut
- Gemstone park | Niedernsill
- Worlds of Water | Krimml
- Steam train of the Pinzgau local railway Zell am See – Krimml