from 4 June - 24 September 2021
Every Friday from 4 June to 24 September 2021 and additionally every Tuesday in July and August 2021, the Sigmund Thun Gorge is lighted in a magical and breathtaking way, shining in a unique way. Hike through the magically lighted gorge and experience a nature-festival enchanted by colourful light and roaring water. The rocks and water inside the gorge seem even more magical in the evening in different colours. The walk is a mystical and amazing experience for all ages.
As soon as the sundown sets in ...
... the mystical interplay of light, water and nature begins. Let yourself be enchanted by the colours of the lights at Sigmund Thun Gorge and enjoy an evening-walk through the impressively illuminated nature. In the light of the colourful spotlights, the rocks and roaring waters of the gorge seem even more beautiful and GORGEous.
- Hike through the magically lighted Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Every Friday from 6 July to 24 September 2021 & additionally every Tuesday in July & August 2021
- Opening times: approx. 2 hours starting at sundown
July: Start at 9.30 pm
August: Start at 8.30 pm
September: Start at 7.30 pm
- Walk over 340m of wooden structures through the illuminated, up to 32m deep gorge
- Unforgettable experience: the interplay of colourful light, nature and water
- Magical event for young and old
- Good shoes are recommended