Winter Spartan Race
FIGHT LIKE A SPARTAN!
Show your fighting spirit and participate in the Spartan Race 2019 in Zell am See-Kaprun. It doesn’t matter how trained you are, the Spartan Race offers you your very own fitness experience. The best and toughest obstacle racers under the sun compete in the disciplines Sprint, Super and Kids Race. At the end of the race, you will know whether you have got what it takes to be a real Spartan!
12 - 13 January 2019
5 or 13 km with more than 20 obstacles
Simply running is so yesterday. Spartan races are the latest trend. The worldwide obstacle race series holds many surprises for the participants. Be prepared for everything and take note: this cross-country race leads across natural and artificial obstacles through the wintry Zell am See-Kaprun region. This race is surely not for sissies. The slippery ground needs your full attention, the climbing passages require strength and the icy cold water is only for the toughest.
A FEW RULES
You can take part if you are 16 or older. You race against time, referees rate your race. You must accomplish every obstacle. If not, you can look forward to 30 burpees. Hellooo! This is a Spartan race and you will be given nothing for free. Or do you think that real Spartans ever complained?! You must have the timing chip on you throughout the race and your start number must always be visible. If you see a photographer along the route, smile even if it hurts!
- A professionally organised race
- Spartan T-shirt and medal - as finisher
- Catering in the finish area and water stations
- 1 x free admission to the Tauern SPA Kaprun
- Timing chip for results & rankings
- Festival Area with top Spartan atmosphere
- Scratches and bruises
- The certainty that you are a hell of a dog!
- A valid photo ID
- Confirmation email with barcode
- Towel and dry, warm clothes
- Water & snacks for the race
- Plenty of willpower, stamina & energy
- A big smile for the winner’s photo