Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card Your ticket for excursions, experiences & attractions
One card, numerous possibilities: The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is your key for great mountain adventures and exciting excursions, for trips to dizzy heights and for relaxing days by the lake. It offers you admission to our premium partners as well as discounts and specials at our bonus partners in the region.
FAQs about the Summer Card All important questions and answers at a glance
Where can I get the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card?
When and for how long is the Summer Card valid?
From 15 May to 31 October, every guest of a partner establishment receives a Summer Card that is valid during their stay.
In the period from 15 July to 15 September, the Summer Card is only valid from 3 pm on the day of arrival. From 15 May to 14 July and from 16 September to 31 October, the Summer Card can be used all day on the day of arrival. Further restrictions for the period 15 July to 15 September can be found under "Use".
Is the Summer Card transferable?
No, because it is personalised. Each guest - including children - receives his or her own Summer Card. In case of loss, a new card will be issued.
Can I buy the Summer Card?
How often can I use the services of the Summer Card?
The entire range of included services and attractions can be used as often as you like during the validity period.
- From 15 July to 15 September, the summer ticket is valid from 3 pm on the day of arrival.
- From 15 July to 15 September, the boat tour on Lake Zell is limited to one single use within 6 days. (*)
- From 15 July to 15 September, 4 attractions can only be used from the 2nd day of your stay:
- ride to the Schmittenhöhe summit by Schmittenhöhenbahn and trassXpress
- Gipfelbahn lift and Gletscherjet 3+4 on the Kitzsteinhorn (ride from Alpincenter)
- boat trip on Lake Zell (*)
- Kaprun high mountain reservoirs
From 15 May to 14 July and from 16 September to 31 October, the 4 attractions mentioned above are also included on the day of arrival, and the Summer Card can be used all day.
- Ski lifts and special rides are generally not included.
Is the Summer Card also valid as Pinzgau Mobility Card?
What is the difference between premium partners and bonus partners?
What does the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card cost?
What does the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card include?
100% added value for you - the premium partners of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
- Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun (Excluding 3K K-onnection)
- Schmittenhöhe | Zell am See
- Maiskogel | Kaprun
- High mountain reservoirs | Kaprun
- Boat trip | Lake Zell (*)
- Lidos | Zell am See
- Indoor swimming pool | Zell am See
- Kaprun Museum | Kaprun
- Museum Vogtturm | Zell am See
- Sigmund Thun Gorge | Kaprun
- Schloss Ritzen Museum | Saalfelden
- Hohe Tauern National Park Worlds | Mittersill
- Ferleiten Wildlife & Adventure Park | Fusch/Ferleiten
- Show Mine | Leogang
- Vorderkaser Gorge | St. Martin
- Seisenberg Gorge | Weißbach
- Kitzloch Gorge | Taxenbach
- Pinzgau Mobility Card | Bus and Train
Enjoy even more advantages - the bonus partners of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
- Casino Zell am See | Zell am See
- Summer Concerts | Zell am See
- Slow train | Zell am See
- Glocknerbus day trip | Zell am See
- Mini Golf Bleiweis-Zehentner | Zell am See
- Tennis Courts Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Ski museum in Sportresort Alpenblick | Zell am See
- Systema Golf Academy - Golf introduction | Zell am See
- Summer wellness at TAUERN SPA | Kaprun
- 3K K-onnection Kitzsteinhorn | Kaprun
- "My first 3,000er" summit tour | Kaprun
- Guided dam wall tour | Kaprun
- Falken Air Tandemparagliding | Kaprun
- Vötter´s Oldtimer Museum | Kaprun
- Traditional evening at Kaprun Castle | Kaprun
- Rafting Center | Kaprun - Taxenbach
- Diesel Cinema | Bruck/Glocknerstr.
- Adventure Minigolf | Bruck/Glocknerstr.
- Adventure World of Wood - Mühlauersäge | Fusch/Glocknerstr.
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road | Ferleiten - Heiligenblut
- Pinzgau Archery School No. 1 | Saalfelden
- Museum of Mining and Gothic Art | Leogang
- Gemstone Park | Niedernsill
- Felberturm Museum | Mittersill
- Krimml Waterfalls | Krimml
- Krimml Worlds of Water | Krimml
- Steam train ride | Zell am See – Mittersill
Is the Summer Card also available on mobile phones?
You like it convenient and always want to have your Summer Card with you on holiday - without losing the little paper card? Then the digital Summer Card is the right solution for you. You can easily access it in the Zell am See-Kaprun App.
What is a digital Summer Card?
Always in your pocket: Making it possible to manage your Summer Card on your mobile phone in addition to the latest information and excursion ideas, the Summer Card is now also available in digital form. There is a separate area in the digital wallet in the Zell am See-Kaprun App (green button at the bottom in the middle).
How do I get the digital Summer Card?
There are two ways to get the Summer Card in digital form:
- If you received a printed Summer Card when you checked in at one of our partner accommodations, you can simply scan it with your mobile phone. To do this, download the Zell am See-Kaprun App, create a user account and then navigate to the Summer Card section in the digital wallet (green button at the bottom in the middle). Here you can start the scan with the "Plus" button.
- You ask your accommodation provider to issue a digital card when you check in:
- Download the Zell am See-Kaprun App
- Enter your email address at the check-in of the partner accommodation
- Create a user account and use the same email address as for check-in
How do I share the digital Summer Card?
If you have the Summer Cards for all your fellow travellers on your mobile phone and would like to share them individually, there are two possibilities:
- Either you use the "share symbol" and assign the cards to your fellow travellers using their email address. The recipient will then receive a notification directly in the app, provided they have a user account in the Zell am See-Kaprun App with the same email address.
- Or your fellow travellers navigate on their device in the digital wallet (green button at the bottom in the middle) to the Summer Card section and start the scan with the "Plus" button - the scan can be done directly from your screen.
Are the digital Summer Card and the digital Mobility Card two different cards?
The printed Summer Card is two in one: Summer Card and Mobility Card. If you want to use the digital version, you will automatically receive both a digital Summer Card and a digital Mobility Card in the digital wallet in the Zell am See-Kaprun App.
Can I save the digital Summer Cards for my entire family on my mobile phone?
Yes, you can also manage several cards on one mobile phone. Simply swipe left or right in the digital wallet in the Zell am See-Kaprun App.
Can I scan the digital card on my mobile phone directly at the turnstile at the cable cars?
Yes, the code of the digital Summer Card on the mobile phone can also be scanned directly at the turnstiles at the mountain railways. At other Summer Card attractions, the scan can also be carried out directly via your mobile phone when entering.
What do I do if the battery of my mobile phone is empty?
If you notice that your mobile phone battery is running low, you can share your Summer Card with a companion - see the section "How do I share the digital Summer Card?".
Is it important to carry an ID with me when I visit the Summer Card attractions?
Please note that individual checks are carried out, and that the Summer Card is only valid in conjunction with a photo ID.
I entered my email address at the check-in but did not receive a card in my digital wallet - what could be the reason?
It is possible that a typing error occurred when entering the email address. Ask your accommodation provider to check this.
Another option is that your email address was not entered at all - in this case, you should have received a printed card. You can simply scan it (see "How do I get the digital Summer Card?").
It can also happen that the transfer of the data takes a while and the digital Summer Card appears in the Zell am See-Kaprun App with a slight delay.
* Registration of your Summer Card for round trips with the MS-Schmittenhöhe
Due to the limited capacity on the MS-Schmittenhöhe, a registration of your Summer Card at the Esplanade is necessary.
Near the entrance there are doorgates, where you have to activate your Summer Card for the next round trip.
If the capacity is exhausted, you have the option of to register for the next round trip after the departure of the MS-Schmittenhöhe.
A round trip boat tour without prior registration/activation via the doorgate is not possible.