Dutchweek Winter 18 - 22 January & 15 - 19 March 2023
This winter, Dutchweek is coming to Zell am See-Kaprun twice: first from 18 to 21 January 2023, and a good two months later at the beginning of spring from 15 to 18 March 2023. You can expect mega-cool days in the snow and more variety than ever! Perfectly groomed pistes on the Schmittenhöhe and in the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski resort on the edge of the Hohe Tauern National Park beckon during the day. With the Ski Alpin Card, you have 408 kilometres of pistes at your disposal.
Two events are better than one:
We celebrate winter at "Dutchweek Zell am See-Kaprun"
"Let's party" from 18 to 21 January and from 15 to 18 March 2023
The brilliant Dutchweek events will take place at the following locations. Look forward to daily live music, DJs and much more:
- Cabrio Bar, areitXpress lower terminus from 3 pm to 7 pm
- Insider Bar, centre of Zell am See from 5 pm to midnight (in March from 6 pm)
- Pavillon in Kaprun from 5 pm to midnight (in March on Thursday and Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm, also on the village square in the centre)
- Après Ski Bar at the trassXpress upper terminus, near "Franzl" restaurant on the Schmittenhöhe from 12 pm to 4 pm
- Baum Bar, near Maiskogel Kaprun lower terminus daily from 4 pm to 2 am