Experiences Extraordinary holiday experiences in Zell am See-Kaprun
It's a combination you can never get enough of: Crystal clear, Lake Zell nestles in the middle of an alpine mountain landscape, on calm days the peaks are reflected in the water. The mighty Hohe Tauern and the snow-covered Kitzsteinhorn glacier tower behind it. This landscape is the setting for your holiday experiences in summer and winter. Here, in the holiday region of Zell am See-Kaprun, you are on the tracks of the most beautiful moments all year round.
10 special experiences in Zell am See-Kaprun
- Skiing on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier
- Family hikes on the Schmittenhöhe
- View from the Top of Salzburg panorama platform
- Tour to the Kaprun high mountain reservoirs
- Discover the Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Boat trip on Lake Zell
- Drive on the Grossglockner High Alpine Road
- Year-round tobogganing fun on the Maisi Flitzer
- Swimming and aqua fun day at the lidos on crystal-clear Lake Zell
- Wellness at the Tauern SPA
Your tickets for numerous experiences
In summer, the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card offers you a very special extra: it is your key to many excursion destinations and sights. The card is included in the booking at many Summer Card partner accommodations, and is valid for the duration of your stay in Zell am See-Kaprun.
In addition, there is a Mobility Card for all overnight guests in the region: with this card you can travel free of charge and easily on all public transport in the Pinzgau region. So, you can also give your car a break!