Cards & tickets Your cards for your summer holiday
There are different tickets for your summer holiday in the Zell am See-Kaprun region: These tickets put glacier, mountain and lake at your feet, take you to the most beautiful excursion destinations or guarantee you free travel on all public transport.
Tickets for sale: You can buy these tickets in Zell am See-Kaprun
- Hike & Swim Ticket: for water fans and mountain enthusiasts
- SalzburgerLand Card: If you want to discover the whole region.
These services are included in your booking
Hike & Swim Ticket Fun Ticket
What would you like to experience on your summer holiday? Hiking on the mountains, enjoying days of swimming on Lake Zell or preferably both? Then the Hike & Swim Ticket is just the thing for you! This ticket includes admission to all lidos in Zell am See-Kaprun and travel on the mountain railways - unlimited and as often as you like! In addition, the Hike & Swim Ticket offers further discounts at excursion destinations.
All information about the Hike & Swim Ticket at a glance:
|€ 108||€ 78||€ 54|
|Family Bonus: Adults only pay for the first two children/teens (born 2004 or younger) , all further kids of the family are transported free of charge!|
- at the panoramic tour on board the MS Schmittenhöhe on Lake Zell
- Kitzsteinhorn Glacier Ski Taster Day: 50 percent discount on the respective day ticket price and, 50 percent discount on ski and snowboard rental at Bründl Sports in the Alpincenter
- at the Kaprun High Mountain Reservoirs
- at the Grossglockner High Alpine Road
- at Vötter's Vehicle Museum Kaprun
The name says it all: with the SalzburgerLand Card, you can explore the entire federal state of Salzburg: Over 180 attractions such as museums, spas, show mines and more are open to you. In addition, you can choose between free travel on the Grossglockner High Alpine Road or the 24-hour Salzburg Card for the city of Salzburg.
All information about the SalzburgerLand Card at a glance
- Valid from 1 May to 26 October 2022
- Available for six or twelve consecutive days
- Includes around 180 attractions throughout SalzburgerLand
- You can buy the SalzburgLand Card conveniently online or at the tourist offices in Zell am See or Kaprun
- Details on the official website of the SalzburgerLand Card
|6 days||€ 82||€ 41|
|12 days||€ 98||€ 48|
|Family Bonus: For the 3rd child or more in one family (ages four to fifteen), the SalzburgerLand Card is free (offer also applies to single parents).|
Extra service on your holiday: the Summer Card and the Mobility Card
If you spend your summer holiday around Lake Zell, the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card and the Mobility Card offer you numerous included benefits: These two tickets are not for sale, they are an extra service for guests of the region.
Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
With the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card you hold the key to your summer break in your hand: The card combines numerous advantages and benefits. Included are free rides to the Kitzsteinhorn and the Schmittenhöhe, admission to the lidos on Lake Zell, admission to the high mountain reservoirs in Kaprun and to the Krimml Waterfalls, boat trips on Lake Zell and much more.
The Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is valid between 15 May and 31 October for the duration of your holiday. You receive it from the first night of your stay at one of the Summer Card partner establishments.
Pinzgau Mobility Card
With the Pinzgau Mobility Card, you can enjoy free travel on all means of public transport during your holiday: From the train to the Postbus to the Pinzgau local railway. You receive your ticket for environmentally friendly and uncomplicated travel free of charge from 1 May to 31 October from the first night of your stay in Zell am See-Kaprun. The Mobility Card is also your personal guest card and is valid from the day of your arrival until the day of your departure.