Heimatabend at the Kaprun Castle
5 July - 6 September 2022
Are you interested in authentic, popular folklore and Austrian traditions? Then, the Heimatabend every Tuesday from 5 July to 6 September 2022 (8 pm) at the Kaprun Castle is just perfect for you. The castle, which sits enthroned on a rock above the town of Kaprun, is a worthy setting. A setting for a festival full of traditions, customs, folk dance, Schuhplattler dance and much more; simply everything for an authentic Pinzgau Folkloric Evening!
Folk dance, rustic music & Schuhplattler dance
Do you know the Schuhplattler dance? No? Then, the Folkloric Evenings at Kaprun Castle are a must. Immerse yourself in the authentic world of Pinzgau customs every Tuesday at 8 pm in summer. The "D'Weissbachler" Schuhplattler dance club, founded in 1920, shows you the most typical of all Austrian, regional dances in an entertaining and fascinating way. Watch, join in and try it yourself. Of course, real Schuhplattler dancing requires much practicing and dedication but no one is born a "Schuhplattler pro"!
- From 5 July to 6 September 2022
- Always on Tuesday at 8 pm
- Unique location: Kaprun Castle
- Tickets: at the tourist information Zell am See & Kaprun or at the box office on the day
- festival full of traditions
- "D'Weissbachler": Schuhplattler dance club since 1920
- Bonus partner of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card