Mystical Night of Water
6 July - 7 September 2020
From 6 July to 7 September 2020 every Monday at 8 pm a very special, mystical and stunning night-time spectacle brings the Sigmund Thun Gorge to live. Parents and children alike look forward to a romantic, impressive adventure full of atmosphere when starting a guided hiking tour through the gorge on the Mystical Night of Water. Together we listen to the roaring of the water in the canyon, admire the strangely illuminated rocks and hike along the 340-m long wooden construction through the night – what a fantastic experience!
Please note: As a COVID-19 protective measure, the contact details must be cancelled and saved for 28 days when visiting the event.
It starts at 8.00 pm...
... and the mystical interaction of fire, water & earth can begin. If we are not quiet enough, we may wake ghostly figures like the Gorge Witch from their slumber and they might appear as shadows on the bare rocks of the Sigmund Thun Gorge. But there is no need to be afraid because we outnumber them and we have nothing to fear. Just let us listen to the roaring of the water, and together we admire the fantastic rock formations in the light of our torches. Having arrived at the destination of our hiking tour, it’s time for a romantic campfire at the Klammsee reservoir. Doesn’t this sound great?!
Unfortunately, no suitable events have been found.
- Guided hiking tour through the Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Every Monday: 6 July to 7 September 2020
- Starts at 8.00 pm at the access point
- Walking tour across 340 m of wooden constructions through the 32-m deep canyon
- Unforgettable impressions of the elements fire, water & earth
- Roaring water in the gorge
- Romantic campfire at the Klammsee reservoir
- A special experience for grown-ups and adventurous kids