Mystical Night of Water
4 July - 5 September 2022
From 4 July to 5 September 2022 every Monday at 7.30 pm or 8 pm a very special, mystical and stunning night-time spectacle brings the Sigmund Thun Gorge to life. Parents and children alike look forward to a romantic, impressive adventure full of atmosphere when starting a guided hiking tour through the gorge on the Mystical Night of Water. Together we listen to the roaring of the water in the canyon, admire the strangely illuminated rocks and hike along the 340m long wooden construction through the night – what a fantastic experience!
It starts at 8.00 pm...
... and the mystical interaction of fire, water & earth can begin. If we are not quiet enough, we may wake ghostly figures like the Gorge Witch from their slumber and they might appear as shadows on the bare rocks of the Sigmund Thun Gorge. But there is no need to be afraid because we outnumber them and we have nothing to fear. Just let us listen to the roaring of the water, and together we admire the fantastic rock formations in the light of our torches. Having arrived at the destination of our hiking tour, it’s time for a romantic campfire at the Klammsee reservoir. Doesn’t this sound great?!
- Guided hiking tour through the Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Every Monday: 4 July to 5 September 2021
- 4 July to 15 August: Start at 8.00 pm
22 August to 5 September: Start 7.30 pm
- Romantic campfire at the Klammsee reservoir
- Unforgettable impressions of the elements fire, water & earth
- Roaring water in the gorge
- Walking tour across 340 m of wooden constructions through the 32-m deep canyon
- A special experience for grown-ups and adventurous kids