Mystical Night of Water
A MYSTICAL JOURNEY THROUGH THE ELEMENTS FIRE, WATER & EARTH IN THE SIGMUND THUN GORGE IN ZELL AM SEE-KAPRUN
A very special, mystical and stunning night-time spectacle brings the Sigmund Thun Gorge to live in from 2nd of July to 10th of September 2018 every Monday. Parents and children alike look forward to a romantic, impressive adventure full of atmosphere when starting a guided hiking tour through the gorge on the Mystical Night of Water. Together we listen to the roaring of the water in the canyon, admire the strangely illuminated rocks in torchlight and hike along the 340-m long wooden construction through the night – what a fantastic experience!
Mondays, from 2nd of July to 10th of September 2018 at 8.00 pm
It starts at 8.00 pm...
... and the mystical interaction of fire, water & earth can begin. If we are not quiet enough, we may wake ghostly figures like the Gorge Witch from their slumber and they might appear as shadows on the bare rocks of the Sigmund Thun Gorge. But there is no need to be afraid because we outnumber them and we have nothing to fear. Just let us listen to the roaring of the water, and together we admire the fantastic rock formations in the light of our torches. Having arrived at the destination of our hiking tour, it’s time for a romantic campfire at the Klammsee reservoir. We sit around the campfire, tell exciting stories, listen to interesting tales and enjoy some tasty potatoes which we have roasted in the fire. Doesn’t this sound great?!
- Guided hiking tour through the Sigmund Thun Gorge
- Always Mondays: 2nd of July - 10th of September 2018
- Starts at 8:00 pm at the access point
- Torchlight hiking tour across 340 m of wooden constructions through the 32-m deep canyon
- Unforgettable impressions of the elements fire, water & earth
- Roaring water in the gorge
- Romantic campfire at the Klammsee reservoir
- A special experience for grown-ups and adventurous kids