Zell SummerNight Festival 5 July - 30 August 2023
The warm summer nights in July and August are perfect for the SummerNight Festivals in Zell am See-Kaprun: rhythms full of atmosphere meet traditional sounds in the pedestrian zone of Zell am See, people dance to pop, jazz and blues and street musicians, clowns and artists provide the best entertainment.
Here you can enjoy Pinzgau specialities, toast to the evening with Salzburg beer and fine wines from local and international vintners. No surprise then that the SummerNight Festivals are a favourite in the events calendar of locals and guests alike!
Facts Zell Summernight festival:
5 July to 30 August every Wednesday evening
In the pedestrian zone of Zell am See
Duration: From 7 pm to midnight
Local customs and traditions meet music and culinary delights from all over the world
Live music of different genres
Summer experience for the whole family
Takes place in any weather!
Park & Ride | Train shuttle:
- Parking at Areit parking lot
- to the Zell SummerNight Festival: from Areit train station at 6.49 pm and 7.49 pm to Zell am See train station
- back in direction to Areit at 11.30 pm from Zell am See train station
- one way € 2.20
Evening bus: Zell am See Postplatz - Kaprun Sigmund Thun Gorge
- from Kaprun 8.48 pm and 10.18 pm
- from Zell am See 8.20 pm, 9.50 pm and 11.20 pm
Night train: from Zell am See at 11.30 pm to Niedernsill | according to tariff provisions SVV