Family holidays in Salzburg Holidays with children in Zell am See-Kaprun
Zell am See-Kaprun is a real all-rounder region: between glacier, mountain and lake you can experience a new adventure every day. And that is exactly why this year-round destination is made for family holidays! In summer as well as in winter, the numerous excursion destinations and activities for children, also suitable for pushchairs, ensure plenty of variety.
Top 10 excursion destinations and activities suitable for children in Zell am See-Kaprun
- Schmittenhöhe family mountain with Schmidolin's World of Adventure
- Lake Zell experience: lido, boat trip, stand-up paddling & more
- The "Cool Kids Fun" children's programme
- Ice Arena on the glacier with fun in the snow in summer
- Funslope XXL on the Schmittenhöhe
- Five snow parks on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Alpine Coaster Maisi Flitzer & Maiskogel
- Tauern SPA Zell am See-Kaprun
- Leisure centre with indoor pool in Zell am See
- Water adventure: Sigmund Thun Gorge & Kaprun high mountain reservoirs
Family Paradise Schmittenhöhe
One of the most popular destinations on a family holiday in Zell am See-Kaprun is the Schmittenhöhe. After all, you can even meet a real dragon on the family mountain! The Schmittenhöhe is home to Schmidolin, a friendly dragon. And he is always happy to welcome visitors. In summer, he invites you and your family to his world of adventure, and all the children can support him in his Baptism of Fire as well as mastering tests of courage and solving puzzles together with him. And the highest-situated e-motocross park in Austria also provides action. Here you can compete against others by racing on e-motocross bikes!