Line Dance AlpFestival 2019
13th - 16th June - the Country music and line dance festival in Zell am See-Kaprun
4 Days in June. Country music, famous DJane, good mood and a world record! We are looking forward to the 4th Line Dance AlpFestival 2019 in Zell am See-Kaprun.
The 4th Line Dance Alp Festival 2019 is already fully booked. That means pack your jeans, cowboy boots and a cowboy hat for next year, when the western feeling comes back to Zell am See-Kaprun.
Save the date for 2020: 11 - 14 June!
13 - 16 June 2019
Great programme & World Record Attempt
The programme of the Line Dance AlpFestival 2019 is really impressive:
The festiaval start on Thursday, 13th of June. In the evening, you can look forward to live-music with "Ronny Nash" and "Maud Lerch". On Friday, 14th of June, we will continue with great Line Dance Workshops with Astrid "Cheesy" Kaeswurm and Robert Hahn and a DJ-Party-Night with DJ Mel in the evening. On Saturday, 15th of June, the incredible world record attempt "Line Dance on the wall" takes place in cooperation with VERBUND. At the High Altitude Reservoirs in Kaprun, the world record attempt takes place: 708 participants of the 2018 World Record have to be surpassed in the category "Highest Country- & Western-Line Dance" at the dam wall Mooserboden at 2,036m above sea level. Come and join us! All participants have to wear cowboy boots, jeans and a cowboy hat. The party will be continued with live-music in the valley with "The Outlaws" in the evening on Saturday and on Sunday with live-music with the "Saltriver-Band".
Work shop dances 2019 will be presented at the festival!
World record dances 2019:
World record dance 1: Dance with me and smile
World record dance 2: Nickajack
World record dance 3: Simple
March-in dances 2019:
March-in dance 1: Electric slide
March-in dance 2: Four Corner
March-in dance 3: Chattahoochee
- 4 days with live-bands, DJ and workshops
- Location: Schaufelberg parking in Kaprun
- Thursday: Live Music with "Ronny Nash" & "Maud Lerch"
- Friday: Line Dance Workshops with Astrid & Robert and DJ Party-Night with DJ Mel
- Saturday 02.00 pm: World Record Attempt "Line Dance the Wall" & in the evening Live Music with "The Outlaws"
- Sunday, 11.00 am: Live Music with the "Saltriver-Band", approx. 02.00 pm end of the festival
- Line Dance AlpFestival 2019 is sold out!
- Save the Date: 11 - 14 June 2020