Line Dance AlpFestival Zell am See-Kaprun 2019
13th - 16th June - the Country music and line dance festival in Zell am See-Kaprun
4 Days in June. Country music, famous DJane, good mood and a world record! We are looking forward to the 4th Line Dance AlpFestival 2019 in Zell am See-Kaprun.
13 - 16 June 2019
Great programme & World Record Attempt
The programme of the Line Dance AlpFestival 2019 is really impressive: The festiaval start on Thursday, 13th of June. In the evening, you can look forward to live-music with "Ronny Nash" and "Maud Lerch". On Friday, 14th of June, we will continue with great Line Dance Workshops with Astrid "Cheesy" Kaeswurm and Patrick Hering and a DJ-Party-Night with DJ Mel in the evening. On Saturday, 15th of June, the incredible world record attempt "Line Dance on the wall" takes place in cooperation with VERBUND. At the High Altitude Reservoirs in Kaprun, the world record attempt takes place: 708 participants of the 2018 World Record have to be surpassed in the category "Highest Country- & Western-Line Dance" at the dam wall Mooserboden at 2,036m above sea level. Come and join us! All participants have to wear cowboy boots, jeans and a cowboy hat. The party will be continued with live-music in the valley with "The Outlaws" in the evening on Saturday and on Sunday with live-music with the "Saltriver-Band".
- 4 days with live-bands, DJ and workshops
- Location: Schaufelberg parking in Kaprun
- Thursday: Live Music with "Ronny Nash" & "Maud Lerch"
- Friday: Line Dance Workshops with Astrid & Patrick and DJ Party-Night with DJ Mel
- Saturday 02.00 pm: World Record Attempt "Line Dance the Wall" & in the evening Live Music with "The Outlaws"
- Sunday, 11.00 am: Live Music with the "Saltriver-Band", 03.00 pm end of the festival
- Are you ready for the Line Dance AlpFestival?