Line Dance AlpFestival Zell am See-Kaprun 2018
14th - 17th June - the Country music and line dance festival in Zell am See-Kaprun in Salzburger Land.
4 Days in June. Country music, famous DJane, good mood and a world record! We are looking forward to the 3rd Line Dance AlpFestival 2018 in Zell am See-Kaprun.
14th - 17th June 2018
Great programme & World Record Attempt
The programme of the Line Dance AlpFestival 2018 is really impressive: On Thursday, 14th of June, the festival starts. In the evening, you can look forward to live-music with "The Outlaws". On Friday, 15th of June, we will continue with great Line Dance Workshops with Astrid "Cheesy" Kaeswurm and Patrick Hering and a DJ-Party-Night with DJ Mel in the evening. On Saturday, 16th of June, the incredible world record attempt "Line Dance on the wall" takes place in cooperation with VERBUND. At the High Altitude Reservoirs in Kaprun, the world record attempt takes place: the 669 participants of the World Record of 2017 have to be surpassed in the category "Highest Country- & Western-Line Dance" at the dam wall Mooserboden at 2,036m above sea level. Come and join us! All participants have to wear cowboy boots, jeans and a cowboy hat. The party will be continued with live-music in the valley with "The Loose Moose Band" in the evening on Saturday and on Sunday with live-music with Maud Lerch.
- 4 days with live-bands, DJ and workshops
- Location: Schaufelberg parking in Kaprun
- Thursday, 14.06.2018: Live-Music with "The Outlaws"
- Friday, 15.06.2018: Line Dance Workshops with Astrid & Patrick and DJ-Party-Night with DJ Mel
- Saturday, 17.06.2018: World Record Attempt "Line Dance the Wall" & in the evening Live-Music with "The Loose Moose Band"
- Sunday, 18.06.2018: Live-Music with Maud; 02.00 pm end of the festival
- Are you ready for the Line Dance AlpFestival?