Spartan Trifecta 8 - 10 September 2023
Spartan Trifecta - the world-renowned obstacle race - pushes athletes of all ages to their limits. You too can become a Spartan and really go for it in the biggest outdoor playground!
The ultimate Challenge: The Spartan Race
The Spartan Trifecta lasts a total of three days and offers obstacle races with different distances. This gives children, young people and adults the chance to take part and demonstrate their courage, fitness and stamina.
- Sprint: 5 kilometres and 20 obstacles
- Super: 10 kilometres and 25 obstacles
- Beast: half marathon (21.1 kilometres) and 30 obstacles
- Hurricane Heat: Duration of four hours, everything else is a surprise!
- Kids Open Heat: distances and obstacles staggered by age
Spartan Trifecta for kids
With the Kids Open Heat, there will be a separate race for children from age four to 15 at the Spartan Trifecta weekend: Distances from 0.8 to 3.2 kilometres and the number of obstacles will be staggered according to age.
The Spartan Festival will also take place parallel to the obstacle race: This guarantees the best entertainment outside the races.