Ski Alpin Card
1 ticket - 3 regions - endless skiing pleasure
The Ski ALPIN CARD is the key to three premium ski resorts connected by one ski ticket: the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as well as the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski resort in Kaprun offer fun on the piste and skiing pleasure at the highest level. Enjoy an endless variety of mountain experiences on 408 piste kilometres, 121 lift facilities and much more with just one ski pass.
of the 3 ski resorts
Planned cable car operating times:
- trassXpress | 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
- areitXpress | 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
- zellamseeXpress | 26.12.2020 - 05.04.2021 - Fridays until Sundays
- cityXpress | currently closed
- Schmittenhöhebahn | currently closed
- Sonnenalmbahn | currently closed
The operating times of the glacier lifts depend on weather, snow and operating situation. The ski resort operation (Kitzsteinhorn, Maiskogel & Lechnerberg) started again on 24.12.2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Kitzsteinhorn will be in operation from 30.01.2021 again. Maiskogel and Lechnerberg open daily.
Winter: 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
Spring/ Summer: 12.04.2021 - Summer 2021
- One ski ticket, 3 ski resorts, endless winter sports pleasure
- 408 premium-piste kilometres
- 121 lifts and cable cars
- Ski experiences full of variety, including glacier ski resort: Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- 47 theme pistes, routes, children’s lands and snow parks
- 10 ski huts and mountain restaurants