Ski Alpin Card
1 ticket - 3 regions - endless skiing pleasure
The Ski ALPIN CARD is the key to three premium ski resorts connected by one ski ticket: the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as well as the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski resort in Kaprun offer fun on the piste and skiing pleasure at the highest level. Enjoy an endless variety of mountain experiences on 408 piste kilometres, 121 lift facilities and much more with just one ski pass.
of the 3 ski resorts
The Schmittenhöhe ski resort ist open since 8 December 2021.
The planned operation hours* in winter 2021/22 are from 8 December 2021 to 18 April 2022.
Cable cars from the valley:
- trassXpress | 08.12.2021-18.04.2022
- areitXpress | 08.12.2021-18.04.2022
- cityXpress | 18.12.2021-18.04.2022
- Schmittenhöhebahn | 17.12.2021-03.04.2022
- Sonnenalmbahn | 18.12.2021-03.04.2022
- zellamseeXpress | 18.12.2021-03.04.2022
*ATTENTION: A situation-related decision on the open cable cars is announced every week on the official website of Schmittenhöhe www.schmitten.at.
The ski resort operation on Kitzsteinhorn will start again in autumn.
Maiskogel and Lechnerberg will open again in the next winter season.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The operating times of the glacier lifts depend on weather, snow and operating situation. Detailed information on the daily lifts and slopes is always available at www.kitzsteinhorn.at.
- One ski ticket, 3 ski resorts, endless winter sports pleasure
- 408 premium-piste kilometres
- 121 lifts and cable cars
- Ski experiences full of variety, including glacier ski resort: Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- 47 theme pistes, routes, children’s lands and snow parks
- 100 ski huts and mountain restaurants