Ski Alpin Card
1 ticket - 3 regions - endless skiing pleasure
The Ski ALPIN CARD is the key to three premium ski resorts connected by one ski ticket: the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See as well as the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski resort in Kaprun offer fun on the piste and skiing pleasure at the highest level. Enjoy an endless variety of mountain experiences on 408 piste kilometres, 121 lift facilities and much more with just one ski pass.
of the 3 ski resorts
Planned cable car operating times:
- trassXpress | 24.12.2020 - until further notice*
- areitXpress | 24.12.2020 - until further notice*
- zellamseeXpress | currently closed
- cityXpress | currently closed
- Schmittenhöhebahn | currently closed
- Sonnenalmbahn | currently closed
*ATTENTION: A situation-related decision on the open cable cars is announced every week on the official website of Schmittenhöhe www.schmitten.at.
The ski resort operation on Kitzsteinhorn started again on 24.12.2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The operating times of the glacier lifts depend on weather, snow and operating situation. Detailed information on the daily lifts and slopes is always available at www.kitzsteinhorn.at.
Winter: 24.12.2020 - 11.04.2021
Spring/ Summer: 12.04.2021 - Summer 2021
- One ski ticket, 3 ski resorts, endless winter sports pleasure
- 408 premium-piste kilometres
- 121 lifts and cable cars
- Ski experiences full of variety, including glacier ski resort: Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- 47 theme pistes, routes, children’s lands and snow parks
- 10 ski huts and mountain restaurants