From Kaprun & Zell am See across all mountains
Over 400 km of well-groomed ski pistes with just one ski ticket, this is the future of skiing in the Zell am See-Kaprun region. From December 2019, the two large-scale projects K-onnection and zellamseeXpress make the most diverse ski regions in Austria accessible with just one lift ticket.
"Get k-onnected" in Kaprun& new valley, new luck with the zellamseeXpress
With the opening of K-onnection in December 2019 a new ara of skiing starts. 6 cable cars take you from Kaprun Center to the summit terminus. On the 12 kilometer long ride uphill to the mountain, the lift manages 2,261 altitude metres. From Dezember on you can even reach a new valley from Zell am See. With the completion of the first section of the zellamseeXpress you can reach the Schmittenhöhe also from Viehofen.
One card, many advantages
Parallel to the new cable car connections, which bring the region’s three large ski resorts closer together, there is also a new lift ticket – the SKI ALPIN CARD, which combines all advantages in one ticket. 408 kilometres of pistes and 119 lift facilities are available with just one ticket from winter 2019/2020. Uniform prices for ski day tickets, ski multi-day tickets as well as season and annual tickets apply in all three premium regions from then onward. In addition, the 365 CLASSIC Alpin Card and the 365 ACTION Alpin Card offer attractive all-year tariffs for mountaineers, mountain bikers and paragliders.
- 408 kilometres of pistes and 121 lift facilities in one lift ticket: Ski ALPIN CARD
- The ski depot at the Kaprun Center offers 2,000 storage places for ski equipment
- 6 top-modern cable cars take you from the Kaprun Center to the summit terminus
- K-onnection is Salzburg’s first continuously circulating 3-cable lift
- On the ride uphill to the mountain, the lift manages 2,261 altitude metres
- The new ALPIN CARDS offer mountain adventures on 365 days a year