Hiking experience for the entire family
Pristine nature and wonderful views across the mountain world in combination with exciting activity stations: that is the "Mystic Forest" theme hiking trail on the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See-Kaprun. Mystical stories and legends can be experienced and Pinzgau myths can be explored at various stations. The final highlight is the "white deer" adventure playground.
A great adventure playground has been created for hiking enthusiasts of all ages at the Schmiedhofalm on the Schmittenhöhe at the end of the family-friendly mythical "Mystic Forest" hiking trail. The "white deer" offers not only climbing facilities, there are also many caves that can be explored. The name "Weißer Hirsch - White Stag" is reflected in the shape of the children's playground: from above, it looks the antlers of a stag.
- Easy adventure hiking trail with great views: ideal for families
- Pinzgau myths are told in a playful way at various stations
- Length: 1.2 km
- Difference in altitude: 455 m
- Highest point: 1,830 m above sea level
- Starting point: Sonnkogelbahn upper terminus
- Ascent with the Sonnenalmbahn and Sonnkogelbahn & hiking trail no. 66
- Ascent with the Schmittenhöhebahn, hike along the Höhenpromenade to the Sonnkogel & hiking trail no. 66
- Finish: "Weißer Hirsch" or "The white deer" adventure playground at the Schmiedhofalm