365 days of tobogganing fun
While elsewhere people only talk about tobogganing during the winter months, you can experience the force of gravity at the Maisi Flitzer in Zell am See-Kaprun all year round. The "Alpine Coaster" is located on the Maiskogel in Kaprun directly next to the lower terminus of the MK Maiskogelbahn in the valley.
Alpine Coaster Kaprun
Sitting in the toboggans, you go uphill to the start and then you go - like on a roller coaster - across bridges and waves, through banked curves and diagonal spinning tops downhill back into the valley. With the run measuring 1,300 metres in length, you jet downhill at up to 40 km/h - you can control the speed yourself. You can experience this adrenaline kick alone or as a couple in the two-seater toboggans.
Family & leisure park
Bored? No chance! Right next to the Maisi Flitzer year-round toboggan run there is also the family & leisure park in summer. Fun is on the agenda here. Slide paradise, bouncy castles and many other activity stations provide action and adventure. The Maisi Alm offers tasty snacks & cool drinks and also delicious ice cream creations for refreshment in between.
- Toboggan action 365 days a year
- Up to 40 km/h - speed controlled by the rider
- Directly in the centre of Kaprun at the lower terminus of the MK Maiskogelbahn (Kaprun Center)
- Fun for the entire family: children from age 3 to 7 must be accompanied by an adult
- Length: 1,300 metres downhill
- Automatic distance control ensures safety (prevents collision)
- Total ride time: approx. 12 minutes
- Highest point above the ground: 11 m
- Bridges, jumps & waves ensure pure action
- In summer in addition: family & leisure park with bouncy castles & slide paradise