Experience more on your summer holiday
The Zell am See-Kaprun Hike & Swim Ticket is the perfect choice if you prefer hiking in the region’s mountains and enjoying the sun and the water. For all those who want to discover the entire Federal State of Salzburg, there is the SalzburgerLand Card with many attractions and sights. Find out all the important details and prices of the two available summer purchase cards on this site.
Hike & Swim Ticket
Hiking, exploring nature and enjoying the sun – the Hike & Swim Ticket of the Zell am See-Kaprun region offers all of that.
With this card, you can use all mountain railways and visit all swimming pools of Zell am See-Kaprun as often as you like and there are also discounts for some other excursion destinations like the boat trip on Lake Zell and the Kaprun High Mountain Reservoirs (for details, see below).
- 14 May - 23 October 2022
- available for 6 days (consecutive)
- available at the tourist offices in Zell am See and Kaprun
age group 2004-2006
age group 2007-2016
|€ 108||€ 78||€ 54|
|Family Bonus: Adults only pay for the first two children/teens (born 2004 or younger) , all further kids of the family are transported free of charge!|
- All cable cars in Zell am See-Kaprun:
- Kitzsteinhorn in Kaprun (without ski lifts)
- Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See
- Maiskogel Kaprun
- 3 open-air swimming pools at Lake Zell:
- Zell am See-Centre
- Indoor pool Zell am See
- Bonus partners:
- Discount at the Panorama round trip with the MS Schmittenhöhe on Lake Zell
- Kitzsteinhorn Glacier Skiing Taster Day: 50% discount on the respective day ticket price and 50% discount on ski and snowboard rental at Bründl Sports in the Alpincenter.
- Discount at the Kaprun High Altitude Reservoirs
- Discount at the Großglockner High Alpine Road
- Discount at the Vötter´s Vehicle Museum Kaprun
With the SalzburgerLand Card you can - as the name suggests - explore the entire Federal State of Salzburg. You can look forward to 180 attractions ranging from museums and pools to show mines and more (for details, see below).
Tip: Additionally, choose between a free drive on the Grossglockner High Alpine Road or the 24h-Salzburg Card for sightseeing in the city of Salzburg, including, for example, the Hohensalzburg Fortress, Salzburg Zoo or Mozart's birthplace.
(4 - 15,9 years)
|6 days||€ 82||€ 41|
|12 days||€ 98||€ 48|
|Family Bonus: For the 3rd child or more in one family (ages four to fifteen), the SalzburgerLand Card is free (offer also applies to single parents).|
The following attractions in Zell am See-Kaprun are included:
- Indoor pool in Zell am See
- Kaprun Museum
- Pinzgau Local Train
- Sigmund Thun Gorge Kaprun
- Lidos at Lake Zell (Centre, Schüttdorf & Thumersbach)
- Vötter´s Vehicle Museum Kaprun
Further highlights of the SalzburgerLand Card:
- 41 lakes & pools
- 24 mountain railways
- more than 40 museums & exhibitions
- numerous nature experiences, castles, palaces, panorama roads, wildlife parks & show mines
All other service partners, such as the Krimml Waterfalls, and details of the included services can be found on the official SalzburgerLand Card website.