three ski resorts with 408 km of pistes
Enjoy endless mountain pleasure with 408 kilometres of ski slopes with one ski ticket: the Ski ALPIN CARD offers premium skiing in the ski resorts of Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun.
Kitzsteinhorn Glacier Ski Resort
Starting from October, you experience Salzburg's earliest start to the season in the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski resort. The new cable car connection Kaprun-Maiskogel-Kitzsteinhorn takes you directly from the center of Kaprun with two new cable cars across the Maiskogel to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area with 100% snow reliability. This means ski in-ski out from the valley station of the MK Maiskogelbahn, which can be easily reached on foot or by ski bus from Kaprun.
- 61 km of pistes
- skiing from October until early summer
- 5 Freeride Lines
- 3 Snowparks
- family highlights at Maiskogel
Schmittenhöhe Zell am See
The diversity of the panorama- and family skiing area Schmittenhöhe in winter is hard to beat. Beginners can look forward to family pistes, experts "carve" across "Standard" and "Trass" and experience big ski sport. Cosy huts, sunny terraces and plenty of good atmosphere are waiting in between. The Schmittenhöhe offers three entry points in Zell am See as well as a new valley station in the Glemm valley. Via the slopes of the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn you can reach the Schmittenhöhe skiing area with the zellamseeXpress. A stunning panoramic view to up to 30 three thousand metres high mountains of the Hohe Tauern awaits on the Schmittenhöhe.
- 77 km of pistes
- one of the world's longest fun slopes
- night skiing
Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
With the Ski ALPIN CARD you can also explore the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn. You can start with the zellamseeXpress into the valley and then you are in the Home of Lässig after a short bus ride. The well-prepared slopes, the snow-covered freeride slopes and the diverse après ski possibilities offer unforgettable holiday moments for both - beginners and experienced skiers.
- 270 km of pistes
- gentle pistes and carving slopes
- World Cup downhill
- Freeride-Eldorado and perfectly shaped snowparks
- 1 ski pass, 3 regions, endless skiing pleasure: Ski ALPIN CARD
- Powder snow feeling from October to April at the Kitzsteinhorn
- View to 30 three thousand metres high mountains on the Schmittenhöhe
- Black Mamba - up to 63% steep piste at the Kitzsteinhorn
- XXL Funslope on the Schmittenhöhe
- Freeride adventure on 5 freeride routes at the Kitzsteinhorn
- Huts & Après Ski on the Schmittenhöhe
- Fast ski bus connections from all directions free of charge
- Variety for the entire family on all three mountains
The Schmittenhöhe ski resort ist open since 8 December 2021.
The planned operation hours* in winter 2021/22 are from 8 December 2021 to 18 April 2022.
Cable cars from the valley:
- trassXpress | 08.12.2021-18.04.2022
- areitXpress | 08.12.2021-18.04.2022
- cityXpress | 18.12.2021-18.04.2022
- Schmittenhöhebahn | 17.12.2021-18.04.2022
- Sonnenalmbahn | 18.12.2021-18.04.2022
- zellamseeXpress | 18.12.2021-18.04.2022
*ATTENTION: A situation-related decision on the open cable cars is announced every week on the official website of Schmittenhöhe www.schmitten.at.
The ski resort operation on Kitzsteinhorn started again on 9 October 2021.
At Maiskogel and Lechnerberg Kaprun, the skiing season will start again on Friday, 17 December 2021.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The operating times of the glacier lifts depend on weather, snow and operating situation. Detailed information on the daily lifts and slopes is always available at www.kitzsteinhorn.at.
The next ski season and the next ski holiday are never far away in the Zell am See-Kaprun region. Are you ready for some fantastic days in a stunning ski sport region? Then book your next ski holiday now or contact us directly - we are happy to help you planning. We look forward to see you in the Zell am See-Kaprun region!