Après Chill Zell am See-Kaprun
The new way of enjoying winter
In the early days of skiing, après ski was the term used to describe the cosy get-together after skiing. We in Zell am See-Kaprun want to celebrate exactly that again: to pamper our guests in a relaxed high-quality atmosphere so that they can recover from an eventful day and recall it in a convivial atmosphere.
This is après ski as it was intended – meaning the APRÈS CHILL version!
This is how you chill
In Zell am See-Kaprun, the mutual exchange and get-together after a successful day on the pistes will also be possible this winter. Because this is simply part of a winter holiday and so there is a slightly different kind of après ski in the region between glacier, mountain and lake.
With Après Chill, a new and innovative way has now been created to turn the time after an eventful day of skiing into an exclusive experience in a relaxed and safe atmosphere. Numerous bars and restaurants invite you to come, stay and enjoy - with Après Chill Signature Drinks and special tuned-down music played in the background. Guest registration will be available online and everyone will have their own seat.
A digital map, signs and information show the way from the pistes to the locations. Thus, nothing stands in the way of a cosy "Après Chill".
- ...the mandatory guest registration in the Après Chill restaurants is digital, fast and uncomplicated.
- ...you enjoy your drink at your seat instead of hitting the dance floor.
- ...relaxed background music invites you to wind down and enjoy.
- ...your Après Chill establishment guarantees the highest standards of hygiene.
- ...you start the next day on the piste in top shape, because Après Chill ends at 10 pm.
- ...the Après Chill Signature Drink is only available in the coolest bars.
- ...you may even discover this winter’s Après Chill Song if you listen carefully.
With this exclusive form of Après Ski, Zell am See-Kaprun wants to offer winter sports guests a contemporary form of enjoyable end of the day, but also to tie in with the origins of skiing. The cozy get-together at the end of a day on the slopes has always been an important part of the shared skiing and nature experience. Après-chill enables winter sports enthusiasts to do just that these days: with security and a lot of distance.
You can find all participating Après Chill establishments here.