COVID-19 Situation in Zell am See-Kaprun
Dear guests and friends of Zell am See-Kaprun.
since 19 May 2021, hotels, restaurants and excursion destination will reopen. The openings will take place under strict conditions. Please continue to respect all the necessary guidelines and restrictions.
The conditions for this will be an entrance test or the Green Pass, which means you have to be tested, recovered or vaccinated. The tests include:
- PCR tests (valid for a maximum of 72 hours)
- Antigen tests (valid for a maximum of 48 hours)
- Self-tests with digital integration (valid for a maximum of 24 hours)
- The compulsory test applies to children from 12 years of age.
- In the night gastronomy, access is possible for vaccinated persons as well as persons with a current negative PCR test result (maximum 72 hours from sampling).
All travellers entering Austria will need to register electronically in advance and obtain a so-called pre-travel clearance (PTC). At the border, they will have to show their PTC (either digitally or as a hard copy).
There is no registration required for persons who are entering from a low-incidence state ("List A" according to the Austrian Government) and have only stayed in this state or in Austria in the last 10 days prior to entry. Only the 3G rule (tested, recovered or vaccinated) applies to these people.
The health of our guests, employees and the public is an absolute priority in these challenging times, and we support the measures to keep everyone safe.