COVID-19 Situation in Zell am See-Kaprun
Dear guests and friends of Zell am See-Kaprun.
The Austrian Federal Government has planned further COVID-19 protective measures to stop the spread of the Coronavirus. The new regulations will apply until 6 December 2020.
Our accommodations may only be used in exceptional cases during this period, in particular for professional purposes. Restaurants are only allowed to offer food for take away from 6 am to 7 pm, direct consumption in is no longer permitted. Furthermore we are sorry to inform you, that our cableways and the ski areas are closed until approx. 06.12.2020 due to the COVID-19 protection measures regulation.
The most important information at a glance:
- Hotel industry: Accommodation facilities may only be used in exceptional cases (e.g. professional reasons).
- Cable cars: Cable cars and gondolas may not be used for leisure purposes. We will keep you informed about planned opening dates.
- Gastronomy: Pick-up meals may be offered (until 7 pm), consumption on site is not permitted. Delivery service is possible 24/7.
- Stores, shops & service industry: Trade as well as services such as hairdressing or similar remain closed. Exceptions are: grocery stores, drug stores, pharmacies, petrol stations, banks, post offices...
- Events: All events are prohibited.
- Attractions: Leisure and cultural businesses will be closed.
The health of our guests, employees and the general public is an absolute priority in these challenging times and we support the measures to keep everyone safe. We hope that these measures are having an effect and that we can continue our winter season as soon as possible