Ski guides & mountain guides in the mountains of the Zell am See-Kaprun region
Do you want to experience the backcountry while freeriding or do you want to go on a ski tour and advance into alpine regions not everyone reaches? Then you should not go on your own. There is a number of experienced and top-qualified ski guides and mountain guides in the Zell am See-Kaprun region. Trust the regional know-how and the extensive experience of our mountain experts, and you can be sure to take some very special mountain experiences home with you.
- Extensive experience creates trust
- Local knowledge and regional know-how
- You won't find the "secret lines" and "hidden treasures" by yourself
- Safety: evaluating alpine dangers
- Top-qualified - mountain guides know more
- Technique tips: this is how you do it right
- Safety trainings: get some safety lessons
- Tips about material & equipment
- Tips about restaurants and huts
- Do you know more reasons?
Guiding by Professionals
Whether ski guides, ski instructors or mountain guides, the qualifications in Austria are not easy. You can be sure: if you book a mountain guide, then you will benefit from top qualification, extensive experience and local knowledge. This can be of great advantage if you are interested in insider tips about the ski touring or freeride region. Safety is an important reason for going on guided tours. Qualified guides know the dangers of the mountains - it's their job. They pass their knowledge on in regular courses, workshops und trainings for the interested.