All questions regarding the free of charge mobility at a glance
Where is the mobility card available? Which public transport services are included? All important questions regarding the free of charge mobility for all guests in the Zell am See-Kaprun region at a glance.
Public transport can be used free of charge in connection with the mobility card in Summer until 31 October.
The card is valid from the first night and can also be used on the day of arrival as well as on the day of departure.
You get the mobility card directly from your accommodation provider. The card is included from the first night of your stay in Zell am See-Kaprun.
The free of charge use includes all public transport services (train + postbus + Pinzgau local railway) throughout the Pinzgau region.
Detailed list of included public transport services:
Pinzgau local railway Zell am See-Krimml service (except steam trains and special trains)
ÖBB trains Taxenbach-Zell am See-Saalfelden-Leogang service
SVV regional bus services and return journeys on:
- SVV service 660 Zell am See-Kaprun
- SVV town services 70, 71 in Zell am See (including Schmittental evening bus, SVV service 71)
- SVV service 260 Unken-Lofer-Zell am See
- SVV service 680 Zell am See-Hinterglemm
- SVV service 650 Zell am See-Bruck/Fusch
- SVV services 670, 672, 673 Zell am See-Krimml
- SVV service 640 Zell am See-Rauris/Bucheben
- SVV services 620, 609, 590, 591 Saalfelden-Maria Alm-Dienten-Mühlbach
- SVV services 690, 60 Saalfelden-Leogang (except: Saalfelden town service)
- SVV service 631 Dienten-Lend-Taxenbach-Embach
- SVV service 593 Dienten-Mühlbach Arthurhaus
Free of charge use of public transport is included in the services of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card. Therefore, you do not get a separate card. If you stay at a partner accommodation of Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card, then you receive the card there. Thus, your summer card is also the mobility card.
It is not possible to purchase the mobility card. The card is included from the first night of your stay in Zell am See-Kaprun. You receive the card free of charge directly at your accommodation.
The mobility card entitles you to the free of charge use of all public transport services in Zell am See-Kaprun as well as in the entire Pinzgau region. All guests get this card from the first night at their accommodation in the cities of Zell am See or Kaprun.
When driving outside the Pinzgau or over the border of the Pinzgau only the tariff per additional zone is calculated and asserted.
If you lose your card, please contact your accommodation provider. They will block the lost card and issue a new card to you.
The entire offer is already included in the price of accommodation and therefore no additional costs for you as a guest!
If you present your booking confirmation, you will already be able to enjoy the entire range of mobility on your arrival.