Job4U in Zell am See-Kaprun
Find your job in tourism!
75 hotels, 14 inns, 10 B&Bs, 15 aparthotels, 39 bars, 24 cafés, 81 restaurants, 47 mountain and ski huts and 390 businesses – WOW! Doesn’t that sound like maximum variety?
The best thing about it: All these employers are regularly looking for motivated team members. Whether you’re an apprentice, new to the job or expert in your field, the year-round holiday destination of Zell am See-Kaprun offers you excellent job opportunities!
You would like to kill two birds with one stone? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and the career team will send out your documents to several Team4U partner businesses to increase your chances of finding a great job.
- You’re ready to give it your all? The employers of Zell am See-Kaprun are known to support and encourage their staff members, giving them the chance to realize their full potential.
- During the colder months of the year, you will be surrounded by an amazing winter wonderland. Skiing, ski touring, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing – the best winter sports activities are always just around the corner!
- Could there be anything more invigorating than taking a dip into crystal-clear Lake Zell before or after work? We don’t think so! As an active person, you will love the huge variety of sports you can do in Zell am See-Kaprun: mountain biking, trail running, relaxed weekend hikes with your family and friends …
- Your partner isn’t working in the food service, hotel, trade or cable car industry? The “komm-bleib” partner initiative offers a multitude of exciting jobs with attractive companies. Find out more about the “komm-bleib“ initiative!
- Meet a whole community of like-minded people! Whether it’s for after-work drinks, doing sports together or simply having a chat – become a part of the Team4U community!
Further job-opportunities besides restaurants and hotels?
You’re from abroad and would like to know more about the legal aspects of living and working in Austria? You’re looking for information on taxes, social security or residency requirements? Take a look at the Austrian Job Centre‘s information leaflet „Leben und Arbeiten in Österreich“ (“Living and working in Austria”)!
Good to know: The partner initiative “komm-bleib” (“come-stay”) offers interesting job opportunities away from the hotel, food service, trade and cable car industry. Learn more about „komm-bleib“ …