holiday apartment in Zell am See
Perfect location for your holiday in Zell am See!
Cosy holiday apartments, all with balcony or terrace! Haus Wilhelmina lies only 200 meters from the centre of Zell am See, at the Zeller Bergbahn "CityXpress". This cable car takes you directly into the skiing area of Schmittenhöhe. One of the slopes down to the valley ends just across the street. We have a ski cellar with ski boot heating and free parking for our guests in the yard. Free WiFi and playground. We can also offer you bread service with freshly baked bread rolls.
Relax after skiing in indoor pool in Zell am See
In Winter our guests have free admission to the indoor pool in Zell am See (with 74 meter Waterslide) incl. Saunaworld! The facilities range from an outdoor blockhouse sauna, outdoor area with a dry kneipp area, an organic herbal sauna, Finnish sauna, a brine steam bath, to an infrared cabin. The swimming pool lies only 250 meters from Haus Wilhelmina.
Enjoy your advantages in summer with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summercard
As guest in our Haus Wilhelmina - holiday apartments in Zell am See, you will receive your personal “Zell am See-Kaprun Card”. The card can be used to gain free admission to several attractions in the region, such as the use of the ropeways in Zell am See and Kaprun, or entry to museums and natural monuments. The lidos at lake Zell are included as well as the indoor pool in Zell am See. You also go for free with all public transport in Pinzgau.
See you soon in Haus Wilhelmina!
WILLKOMMEN - WELCOME - VÄLKOMNA
This hotel is member of
- Unterkünfte an der Piste Zell am See
- Summer Card
Health and Security Measures
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Distance rules are kept
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Non-cash payment possible
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Entrance regulation for critical frequency (e.g. key, display, coins, wristlets...)
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Delivered food is packed in secure mode
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
close to forest, quiet location, lake - distance (m): 500, right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop, edge of ski run, central location
garden / meadow, free admission to indoor/outdoor pool, sunbathing lawn, lounge chairs free of charge
child reduction, highchair, crib/baby bed, playground
pets welcome, parking space for bicycles, bread/rolls service, non-smoking area, non-smoking house, non-smoking common room, common room, free use of internet, car parking lot, WiFi, ski storeroom, short stays welcome, TV room, garden furniture, boot dryer
Swedish, German, English
Zell am See-Kaprun Card included in summer.
Free admission to indoor pool and sauna world in Zell am See in winter.
We can offer also offer you bread service.
For Summer 2021: free cancellation until 14 days before arrival!
Contact & Directions
Apartments are ready for check-in from 3 PM.