Your trump card for even more summer fun.
This summer you will be able to enjoy even more fascinating experiences during your holidays in Zell am See-Kaprun.
Our summer guests just need one card to get action, fun and variety at a very special price – the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card opens a lot of doors for you. Right upon arrival you will receive this card when you stay in an accommodation participating. Enjoy an exciting holiday full of activities and sightseeing.
Right from the very first minute of your stay, you can start enjoying the advantages of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
Many entrances are included for owners of the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card. So enjoy natural attractions and sights as long as cable cars, indoor pools, buses, lidos and much more. Either get free entrance or just pay a discount price. It is worth getting the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card – enjoy your holiday in Austria!
All summer guests of participating accommodations receive the Zell am See-Kaprun card that is valid between from15thMay until 15thOctober. You can save admission fees in the entire region during your stay. Enjoy your holiday à la carte and use the card as often as you like.
More participating partners in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
- Tourist mine Leogang Knappenstube (Schaubergwerk Leogang)
- Mining museum (Bergbau- & Gotikmuseum Leogang)
- Museum of Local History Schloss Ritzen, Saalfelden
- Kitzlochklamm gorge, Taxenbach
- Vorderkaserklamm gorge, St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm gorge, Weißbach
- TAUERN SPA – Sunset Ticket, please note the opening times for this ticket
- Museum of Local History Vogtturm (Stadtmuseum Vogtturm)
- Museum Kaprun
- Adventure Sawmill, Fusch
- Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse, Ferleiten-Heiligenblut
- Steam train
- Postbus | Zell am See-Kaprun
New in 2012: pay €1 per adult and 50cent per child for taking the bus in and between Zell am See and Kaprun, Lines: 660,71,70
- Adventure Golf, Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Excursions – Vorderegger Reisen
- Krimml Wonder World of Water
- Diesel Cinema (Kino) Bruck | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstraße
- Sight Seeing Train (Bummelzug) Zell am See | Zell am See
1 x use of the Schmittenhöhe train on the peak, the summit train on the Kitzsteinhorn and a boat trip around Lake Zell within 6 days (valid in July and August) -otherwise unrestricted use. The use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other facilities in operation can be used as often as you like.
Folder of the Zell am See-Kaprun Card