Your trump card for even more summer fun.
This summer you will be able to enjoy even more fascinating experiences during your holidays in Zell am See-Kaprun.
Our summer guests just need one card to get action, fun and variety at a very special price – the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
The Zell am See-Kaprun summer card opens a lot of doors for you. Right upon arrival you will receive this card when you stay in an participating accommodation.
Important to know: You cannot buy the Zell am See-Kaprun card separately.
The Zell am See-Kaprun card is valid from15thMay until 15thOctober and you can use it as often as you want.
Right from the very first minute of your stay, you can start enjoying the advantages of the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card.
Many entrances are included for owners of the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card. Enjoy natural attractions and sights like our cable cars, indoor pools, buses, lidos and much more. Either get free entrance or just pay a discount price. It is worth getting the Zell am See-Kaprun summer card.
Enjoy an exciting holiday full of activities and sightseeing - the Zell am See-Kaprun card definitely pays off: you can save up to 500 € per week.
More participating partners in the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
- Tourist mine Leogang Knappenstube (Schaubergwerk Leogang)
- Mining museum (Bergbau- & Gotikmuseum Leogang)
- Museum of Local History Schloss Ritzen, Saalfelden
- Kitzlochklamm gorge, Taxenbach
- Vorderkaserklamm gorge, St. Martin
- Seisenbergklamm gorge, Weißbach
- Museum Kaprun
- Museum of Local History Vogtturm (Stadtmuseum Vogtturm)
- TAUERN SPA – Sunset Ticket, please note the opening times for this ticket
- Adventure Sawmill, Fusch
- Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse, Ferleiten-Heiligenblut
- Steam train
- Postbus | Zell am See-Kaprun | SVV
pay €1 per adult and 50cent per child for taking the bus in and between Zell am See and Kaprun, Lines: 660,70,71
- Adventure Golf, Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstr.
- Excursions – Vorderegger Reisen
- Krimml Wonder World of Water
- Diesel Cinema (Kino) Bruck | Bruck a. d. Großglocknerstraße
- Sight Seeing Train (Bummelzug) Zell am See | Zell am See
- Tennis courts Schüttdorf | Zell am See
- Tennis courts Sport Glaser | Kaprun
- Adventure-Center Kaprun | Kaprun
- Guided dam tour at Kaprun High Altitude Reservoirs | Kaprun
- My first 3000m peak - Guided Kitzsteinhorn summit tour | Kaprun
- Traditional Evening at the Kaprun Castle | Kaprun
1 x use of the Schmittenhöhe cable car on the peak, the Gipfelbahn cable car on the Kitzsteinhorn and a boat trip around lake Zell within 6 days (exception valid in July and August) – otherwise unrestricted use.
The use of the glacier ski lifts is not included. All other facilities in operation can be used as often as you like.
Folder of the Zell am See-Kaprun Card