Info4U: Zell am See-Kaprun
Holiday resort + place of work = centre of your life
Infrastructure: check! Family-friendly region: check! Lots of leisure facilities: check! As you can see, Zell am See-Kaprun offers everything you need for a carefree life in the Salzburger Land region. Find out more about your private and professional home base in Zell am See-Kaprun.
- a central location in the Salzburger Land region, only a 1.5-hour drive from the City of Salzburg
- varied jobs in the food service, hotel, trade and cable car industry
- excellent transport connections (car, train, bus)
- health facilities, nurseries, schools and advanced training
- excellent retail infrastructure
- varied leisure activities in summer and winter on the glacier, mountains and lake
- and much more …
In Zell am See-Kaprun, you enjoy life and work to the fullest on 365 days of the year. After all, the region surrounding the city of Zell am See offers everything you need for work and leisure:
What makes all of this even better? The Team4U employee programme. It’s all about you and your life in Zell am See-Kaprun – whether it’s meeting new friends with Community4U, finding advanced training opportunities with Academy4U or enjoying great benefits with the Benefits4U bonus card.
Zell am See-Kaprun, your year-round activity region
Skiing, freeriding and ski touring in winter. Mountain biking, hiking and swimming in summer. If you live in the Zell am See region, you’re truly spoilt for choice when it comes to leisure activities. After all, getting active is easy when the most beautiful hiking trails, slopes and bike trails are right on your doorstep …
The best thing about it: No matter what activity you’re into, Zell am See-Kaprun offers perfect opportunities to get active year-round!
To catch some city vibes, head to downtown Zell am See with its trendy bars, cafés and restaurants – they are perfect for spending some relaxed hours with your friends. You’d like to visit a bigger city? No problem: The provincial capital of Salzburg is only a 2-hour train ride or 1.5-hour drive away! You’re looking for someone to keep you company? Join Community4U and meet new people!
Family time in Zell am See-Kaprun
You’re starting a new job in Zell am See-Kaprun and your family’s with you on the adventure? Then you might be interested in local childcare options! After all, you want your kids to be in the best of hands while you’re giving it your all at your new dream job!
In addition to various childcare facilities, schools and education opportunities, the City of Zell am See offers a special treat for families: As part of the “Mittendrin statt nebenan” (“Right in the middle instead of on the side lines”) project, childcare services are also provided on Saturdays at the “Fuchsbau” (“foxhole”), which is particularly convenient for those working in the food service and hotel industry.
Find out more about “Mittendrin statt nebenan“!
On your days off, there are lots of highlights to enjoy together with your family:
- Water fun on Lake Zell in summer: swimming, surfing, sailing, stand-up paddling, …
- Family ski resort with numerous highlights in the colder months of the year: children’s snow area, wide and open slopes, children’s skiing lessons, Schmidolin’s Adventure World
- Freeride paradise on Kitzsteinhorn glacier, also off-season
- various excursion opportunities in the surrounding region: Maiskogel, high-altitude reservoirs, Krimml waterfalls, Eisriesenwelt ice cave, wildlife & adventure park and more …
You’re from abroad and would like to know more about the legal aspects of living and working in Austria? You’re looking for information on taxes, social security or residency requirements? Take a look at the Austrian Job Centre‘s information leaflet „Leben und Arbeiten in Österreich“ (“Living and working in Austria”)!
Good to know: The partner initiative “komm-bleib” (“come-stay”) offers interesting job opportunities away from the hotel, food service, trade and cable car industry. Learn more about „komm-bleib“ …
- Community4U: With Team4U, you can find your dream job and, at the same time, become part of a unique community.
- The tourism region offers you countless possibilities to spend your leisure time.
- Team4U is all about job security and regulated work conditions.
- With the Benefits4U bonus card, you enjoy various benefits at more than 50 bonus partners throughout the region.
- Zell am See-Kaprun is an ideal place to reconcile work and family life.