Charter - trial flights - just give it a go!
Flight school & charter flights
We offer a wide range of licences and permits. Even if you already hold a licence, you're sure to find further interesting training courses on our website. Licence holders who do not hold an EASA licence can rejoice - we have special training programmes with full recognition of existing knowledge. Some of our programmes are run in cooperation with our Alps Flying Club partner.
• PPL(A) - Private Pilot Licence
• LAPL(A) - Light Aircraft Pilot Licence
• GPL - Glider Pilot Licence
• NightVFR - Night visual flight rules
• SEP(land) - Single Engine
• TMG – Touring Motor Glider
• Alpine introduction course
• Aerotowing – Aerotowing permit Trial flights – just give it a go Sit at the controls yourself and experience what flying feels like.
Why is a trial flight so important? Many people who come to us are determined to get their private pilot's licence. However, we definitely recommend taking our trial flight first. We want you to feel comfortable - and not only in the aircraft. Find out more: https://www.way2fly.at/schnupperfluege-2/ Charter: Whether it's a private excursion or a business trip: At way2fly in Zell am See you not only have the opportunity to complete pilot training, but you can also charter an aircraft. When it comes to charter flights, we have various specials ready for you. HOPPY, WEEKEND and FREQUENT FLYER packages are individual models, each tailored to different requirements. We focus on individuality and flexibility. Find out more: https://www.way2fly.at/charterbetrieb/
Trial flights lasting 30, 60, 90 minutes or individual flight route available!