inn in Zell am See
SKI IN and SKI OUT
Stay at 2000 meters in the heart of the ski area SKI ALPIN CARD! Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm, Leogang, Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun.
The Berghotel Schmittenhöhe is the perfect location to explore all 408 km of slopes and to experience a different
ski area every day!
Since winter 2018/2019 we present ourselves completely new with 187 beds in four different categories. A lift
over 5 floors takes you conveniently from A to B.
We can ONLY be reached by cable car - daily 8.30 a.m.- 4.30 p.m.
End a wonderful day of skiing in our newly LOUNGE designed by FREIFRAU or sweat in our 330 m² wellness
area including fitness and relaxation room! Enjoy the breathtaking view to Zell am See, take a break!
Highest sound quality and great atmosphere awaits you in the Schnaps-Hans-Bar.
We keep our distance and follow the corona rules!
A sensational dinner in the cozy atmosphere of our SchapsHansAlm completes your skiing day perfectly.
Chef Alexander Forbes and team are the guarantee for a mountain full of delights, freshly prepared from local
products. Our young dynamic team will serve you fine wines from our wine cellar.
Take a culinary break? – our SchnapsHansAlm welcomes you even during the day.
Enjoy the breathtaking view from our unique panoramic terrace.
Enjoy distance - in the Berghotel Schmittenhöhe
You will enjoy all the little things that we have changed under the new conditions. The hotel has the spacious area that allows to place our guests at a more than predetermined distance. Every couple or family is able to be seated on a separate table and can enjoy breakfast and dinner.
Our hygiene standards also offer security for a relaxing holiday.
Of course, we strictly adhere to all of the federal government's guidelines and recommendations.
The health of our guests is very important to us. Please also pay attention to compliance with the regulation in the sense of personal responsibility.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
Health and Security Measures
- One-way gloves for guests at the buffet
- Compliance of distance in all food areas
- Separators between buffet and guests
- Distance rules are kept
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Non-cash payment possible
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- Distance lettering on bottom in critical areas
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Surgical mask for guests available
- First aid kit available
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
common room, breakfast room, dance bar, pets not allowed, ski storeroom, bar, restaurant smoking/non-smoking, restaurant, short stays welcome, terrace, lake view, satellite TV, boot dryer, WiFi, panorama restaurant, luggage storage, sundeck, safe
invigorated water, tanning booth, infrared cabin, relaxation room, steambath, massage, sauna, Kneipp's facility, wellness area, aromatic steam sauna
à la carte menu, breakfast buffet, buffet evenings, vegetarian food
right on the slope, located on a hill, mountain location, private setting, cannot be reached by car, edge of ski run
flipchart, video projector, fax machine, microphone system, public address system, screen, number of meeting/seminar rooms: 1, photocopier
après ski bar, après ski, fitness room
crib/baby bed, child-friendly, highchair
groups possible with max. pers.: 50
DEPOSIT: EUR 100,-- per room for a short stay; EUR 250,-- for one week
Outstanding directly in hotel - we accept Visa and Mastercard !
Contact & Directions
You can reach the hotel only by cable car of the "Schmittenhöhe" ( Operating hours: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm )
Parking is available - reservation required ( EUR 8,-- per day )