hotel / holiday apartment / mountain hotel/mountain inn in Zell am See
Familiar mountain hotel with a dream view of Lake Zell and the surrounding, imposing mountain scenery of the Hohe Tauern.
Quiet and idyllic located on the sunny side at 1,200 m above sea level, awaits you cozy cottage flair combined
with wellness comfort for the whole family.
In summer ideal starting point for various tours (hikes, biking, excursions, etc. ) right in front of the hotel
you can reach the most beautiful hiking trails of the region.
You will stay in rural-modern and comfortable rooms and apartments, all have a panoramic balcony (or terrace)
with beautiful view to the lake or the mountains.
Wake up in the morning with fresh mountain air, above the clouds and surrounded by pure nature,
as well as a gigantic view of Lake + Mountains + Glacier.
Relax at our swimming biotope with spacious sunbathing lawn and recharge your batteries for your daily life.
From mid-May to mid-September you dive into the refreshing wetness of the pond filled with crystal clear mountain water
from your own spring. For the younger guests there is a shallow “children’s area” in the water for splashing and relaxing.
As our guest you can enjoy the following additional amenities:
>”Jaga-Alm Inklusive”: with breakfast buffet, packed lunch to take away from the breakfast buffet, afternoon buffet with ice cream and homemade cakes, in the evening you enjoy a 5-course menu or optional theme buffets (like barbecue- or Italian buffet, Austrian buffet or fondue evening)
Drinks included (from 10.00 am - 09.00 pm) beer, house wine, soft drinks, juices, mountain spring water, soda, coffee, tea & hot chocolate
> Wellness-Alm with Finnish sauna, bio-infrared sauna, steam bath, shower and panoramic relaxation room
with view of Lake Zell and the mountain peaks
> Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included (from mid-May to mid-October) this allows you free use and discounts of around 40 attractions in the region (such as cable cars, glaciers, reservoirs, Krimml waterfalls, beach resorts, boat trips, museums, public transport, etc. )
> Dining room and lounge with panoramic view, as well as a cosy bar area to end the day
> á la carte restaurant with large sun terrace – enjoy the view with us!
> Natural, regional and seasonal products from our own agriculture and by own hunting
> Children’s playground with trampoline and small petting zoo (pony, donkeys, chickens, rabbits, cats, etc. )
> Indoor playroom with climbing wall, playbarry and other motor games
> Leisure room with table tennis and table football – not only for the younger guests!
> Depot for your sports equipment (skis, shoes, bikes, etc. ) with heated lockers for each room
> Free parking directly by the hotel (free of charge)
> Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
> Ideal location for hiking and biking tours in the Pinzgau mountains
> free transfer on arrival and departure with public transports from train station Zell am See
NEW: Charging station for electric cars (€ 0. 50 per KW)
directly on the ski slope (ski in / out) of the Schmittenhöhe (piste no. 20),
in the morning you start first on the slopes!
With the Schmittenhöhe ticket network, the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier & Maiskogel Kaprun,
as well as the Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn ski circus, the mountain experience is more
varied and comfortable than ever. As a guest at the Berghotel Jaga-Alm you will stay in the middle
of the Ski-Unlimited with 408 kilometres of slopes and 121 facilities.
This hotel is member of
- Tauern Spa Friends
- Gruppenhotels SalzburgerLand
- Winterkampagne 2021/22
- Unterkünfte an der Piste Zell am See
- Familienunterkünfte Zell am See
- Summer Card
Health and Security Measures
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Clinical thermometer for guests provided by accommodation
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Procedure for health checks of guests available
- First aid kit available
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Distance rules are kept
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Separators between buffet and guests
- One-way gloves for guests at the buffet
- Compliance of distance in all food areas
flat-rate offer, own garden, family friendly, internet - e-mail available, drying room, sundeck, luggage storage, central reception office, own skibus, open fire-place, bicycle parking space, barbecue evening, non-smoking area, guest refrigerator, farm produce, cleaning, garden house, boot dryer, WiFi, family offerings, lobby, terrace/garden restaurant, short stays welcome, panorama restaurant, early breakfast service, restaurant smoking/non-smoking, disabled washroom, common room, TV room, pets welcome, guest garden, car parking lot, safe, breakfast room, multilingual menu, ski storeroom, parking space for bicycles, games room, free use of internet, private alpine hut, wireless corner, lake view, covered parking for motorcycles, transfer service, animals on farm year-round, apartments with hotel service, bar, garden furniture, free pickup from train, events room, pick-up service free of charge, breakfast service, ski-service room, terrace, restaurant
pony riding, child-friendly, baby change room, child reduction, children's play area, children's playroom, Kinderschaukel, crib/baby bed, children's menus, facilities for children, playground, petting zoo, highchair, indoor games
biosauna, wellness area, relaxation room, sauna / steamroom, sauna, steambath
gluten-free meals, à la carte restaurant, breakfast buffet, afternoon snack, afternoon coffee included, all-inclusive, traditional cuisine, vegetarian food, home-style cooking, à la carte menu, packed lunch, buffet evenings, daily salad buffet
private setting, mountain location, right on the slope, meadowlands, close to forest, on the hiking trail, hillside location, lake - distance (m): 3000, located on a hill, quiet location, outskirts of town
bus parking space, groups possible with max. pers.: 100
swimming opportunity, mountain activities, football, table tennis, natural pond, reduced admission to indoor/outdoor pool, Trampolin, free admission to indoor/outdoor pool, garden / meadow, lounge chairs free of charge, sunbathing lawn, open air freshwater pool, outdoor unheated swimming pool, bathing pond
snowboard rental, ski rental
Croatian, English, German
Zell am See - Kaprun Summercard
Taxes,Towels,energie,bed linen,toilet articels
bathrobe € 5.-
bathschoes € 3.-
dog / cat per night € 8.-
babybed per night € 8.50,-
Contact & Directions
check out 10am
check in 3pm