Max Panorama by we rent
Holiday home / holiday apartment in Zell am See
Chalet Max Panorama - forest bathing with a view!
A designer chalet with a private sauna in a prime location in Zell am See with an all-round panoramic view. Located in a 7500sqm property in the nature reserve, nature, forest and meadows are omnipresent and let us forget the stressful everyday life.
Inside there are 4 separate bedrooms and offer space for up to 12 people, who of course don't miss out in the outside area! 120sqm divided into 2 partially heated sun terraces and 2 balconies let you enjoy the wonderful mountain panorama and the view of Lake Zell.
The private sauna on the ground floor provides relaxation and recuperation after an active day of hiking or an intense day of skiing on the mountain.
Whether family vacation or vacation with friends, in the Chalet Max Panorama our guests feel at home in summer and winter.
Regarding the distances: jumping into the cool water is a stone's throw - 500 meters to Lake Zell. The center of Zell am See with countless restaurants and shopping opportunities is 1.5 kilometers away. It is 1.7 kilometers to the Schmittenhoehe (City Xpress) and the Golfclub Zell am See-Kaprun is 6.3 kilometers away.
If you have any questions you can always ask we rent apartments & chalets
Health and Security Measures
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Disinfectant for hands (in all rooms)
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Non-cash payment possible
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Distance rules are kept
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Procedure for health checks of guests available
- Surgical mask for guests available
- First aid kit available
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
WiFi, family friendly, house can be stayed in alone, sundeck, non-smoking area, pets welcome, terrace, open fire-place, lake view, modern architecture, free use of internet
located on a hill, private setting, lake - distance (m): 300, hillside location, near the forest, quiet location, green area, mountain location
German, English, French, Italian
public address system, flat screen, WiFi
groups possible with max. pers.: 12
Credit card details are required to guarantee the booking.
An amount equal to € 200 will be blocked on the specified credit card.
This amount will be available in your account again after 30 days.
The total amount is payable on site.
Contact & Directions
Arrival from 2.30pm - 6.30pm at the office of we rent - Address: Turmgasse 1, Zell am See
Access is only possible via steep road. You'll need a good 4 x 4 car or snow chains in winter. You can always park your car on the lower access road.