holiday apartment in Zell am See
Welcome to Haus Vera!
Our house is located in the mountain town of Schüttdorf, Zell am See, in a prime location right in the heart of the Hohe Tauern National Park. You have less than 1000 Meters to areitXpress that will take you onto the Schmitten mountain and 800 Meters to Lake Zell! Maiskogelbahn valleystation and 3K K-onnection is about 10 minutes away with car or ski bus. The 3K K-onnection will take you all the way to Kitzsteinhorn glacier. To go by car or ski bus to the valleystation of the Kitzsteinhorn glacier it's about 20-25 minutes.
Zell am See center is easy to go to with the local train, Pinzgauerbahn or bus and you´ll get there in less than 5 minutes. The train and bus stops are just 300 meters away. If you prefer to walk it´s a very nice walk along the lake and you´ll reach the center in about 20-25 minutes.
It's a 10 minute walk to the nearest supermarket (SPAR) at Kitzsteinhornstraße and 5 minutes by car to the shopping mall PEZZ (e.g. MERKUR, H&M, MEDIA MARKT). At the end of our street is a very nice Cafe situated, Café Wolf.
Haus Vera is a small, cozy and welcoming apartment house with 4 apartments and 1 double room. Free parking & WIFI is available on site. As a service to our guests, you can order fresh bread and pastries on a daily basis. As a guest in our house you have access to a boot dryer, drying room and a skistorage. For more information and photos please visit www.haus-vera.at.
We offer all our summer guests in Haus Vera the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card in the period from May 15 to October 30! With the card you can enjoy activities without any cost! www.zellamsee-kaprun.com/de/aktivitaeten/sommer/sommerkarte/attraktionen-bonuspartner
Interested in ski rental? We have a cooperation with Bründl Sports who offer our guests a 12% discount if the reservation is made via the link on our homepage no later than 48h before you want to pick up the gear! We´d recommend you choose Bründl Sports AreitXpress as your pickup station. Salzachtal Bundesstraße 22, 5700 Zell am See.
Link for ski rental: www.haus-vera.at/en/region/ski-rent/
COVID-19 & TRAVEL INSURANCE
Free cancellation always applies in the following cases:
- In the event of a borderclosure or a lockdown, you can cancel free of charge, even at short notice. - If there is an official closure of our accommodation or of the town of Zell am See.
- If our accommodation or Zell am See is in quarantine.
Sometimes things turn out differently and the booked vacation must be canceled or prematurely broken off. We want to spare you the associated costs and anger. Therefore we recommend taking out a hotel cancellation insurance from Europäische Reiseversicherung (including Covid coverage free of charge).
Here you can take out the insurance easily, quickly and online: start.europaeische.at/hsp-en?AGN=508822
New! Though still existing pandemic status the European Travel Insurance covers in case of Corona illness since May 29 th 2020. More detailled information on this courtesy you will find here:
We´d be pleased to welcoming you in our house!
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Lars and Viveka Eriksson
Haus Vera, Appartement Edith & Svea
This hotel is member of
- Summer Card
Health and Security Measures
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Checklists how to clean rooms - during stay and after departure
- Accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Participation for vaccinated, recovered or negatively tested persons only
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Distance rules are kept
- Non-cash payment possible
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
crib/baby bed, highchair, playground
English, German, Swedish
central location, quiet location
WiFi, bread/rolls service
garden / meadow
Fresh bread and pastries can be ordered and will be delivered to the property. Free WIFI is offered. A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required. Your deposit will be refunded subject to an inspection of the property.
Contact & Directions
Check-in: 16.00 - 19.00 after agreement via Telephone or E-mail with Haus Vera.
Check-out: 08.00 - 10.00.