Appartement Tevini by we rent
holiday apartment in Zell am See
Feel-good apartments in Schüttdorf
The recently renovated apartments offer everything you need for a relaxing holiday - spacious rooms, modern bathroom, quiet location and parking spaces right outside the front door. Of course, our guests use the internet free of charge. We also have a ski and bike storage room. The kitchens with an electric hob are also fully equipped: a fridge and freezer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, dishes / cutlery, cooking utensils, a coffee machine, a toaster and a kettle are standard equipment.
The following are within walking distance: the Areit cable car on the Schmittenhöhe (300m), the lake (600m), a supermarket (50m), the train station and the city center (but 2.5km). The golf course (1km) and Salzburg Airport (75km) can be easily reached by car or by public transport. The next bus station is approx. 100m away.
We are currently closed for tourist stays until the beginning of March 2021, as soon as we are allowed to reopen, our apartments & chalets will be available again!
Health and Security Measures
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Non-cash payment possible
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Procedure for health checks of guests available
- Surgical mask for guests available
- First aid kit available
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
pets welcome, car parking lot, family friendly, all -year operation, WiFi, boot dryer, ski storeroom
outskirts of town, quiet location, lake - distance (m): 1900, right on the bike path
child-friendly, crib/baby bed
Credit card details are required to guarantee the booking.
An amount equal to € 200 will be blocked on the specified credit card.
This amount will be available in your account again after 30 days.
The total amount is payable on site.
Contact & Directions
Gletschermoosstraße 4 5700 Zell am See AT
Show on google maps
Check-in takes place at "Turmgasse 1" in Zell am See from 2.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
If you arrive after 6.30 p.m., there are key boxes in front of the office.
You will be given the number of the keybox & code prior to arrival.