Aurora Mountain Chalet by we rent
holiday apartment in Kaprun
The Aurora Mountain Chalet by we rent in Kaprun is the ideal starting point for both your summer and winter vacation. In the summer in the cool water - in a few minutes to the lake of Zell am See or if you prefer it a little quieter to the Klammsee. For active vacationers, there are countless hiking routes nearby and in winter the glacier ski area is within reach. Within walking distance to the Maiskogel family ski area and with the new MK3 K-onnection connection cable car to the Kitzsteinhorn.
The cozy and at the same time modern accommodation is centrally but quietly located and has 125 sqm + 16 sqm terrace and a private garden with a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains. The Chalet Aurora consists of 3 separate bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, 1 living room and a fully equipped kitchen. At the end of the day, you can relax in your private sauna in Chalet Aurora.
The perfect holiday experience: Free wifi in the entire chalet, parking spaces (carport) directly at the house as well as a smart TV and a washing machine are just as much part of our offer as a fully equipped kitchen: fridge-freezer, oven, dishwasher, all kitchen utensils, as well a coffee machine, toaster and kettle offer everything you need to pamper your loved ones!
Need some action? In addition to 408 piste kilometres in Zell am See-Kaprun + Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang-Fieberbrunn, the little ones are also busy in summer and winter: the Maiskogel play park with the Maisiflitzer Alpine Coaster is just a few minutes' walk away.
For everyone who wants to go high: The chalets are the starting point for numerous hikes, e.g. on the Imbachhorn or excursions to the Kaprun high mountain reservoirs, the Sigmund-Thun Gorge and many more. After an active day in the snow or at the lake, you can stroll through the town center and find numerous restaurants and shopping opportunities in the neighborhood. You can easily reach the Golf Club Zell am See (6km) and Salzburg Airport (80km) with the Car or public transport. If our guests arrive without a car, they are only a few bus stops away from the Zell am See train station. (Line 660 every 30 minutes) The golf course (6km) and Salzburg Airport (80km) can be easily reached by car or public transport. If our guests arrive without a car, they are only a few bus stops away from the Zell am See train station. (Line 660 every 30 minutes)
We are currently closed for tourist stays until the beginning of March 2021, as soon as we are allowed to reopen, our apartments & chalets will be available again!
Health and Security Measures
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Accommodation is cleaned by professional cleaning company
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- Distance rules are kept
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Non-cash payment possible
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Regular Covid19 tests for employees that have direct guest contact
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Procedure for health checks of guests available
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Surgical mask for guests available
crib/baby bed, highchair, babysitter on request, children's bed
tennis, golf, tobogganing, water skiing
mountain location, private setting, quiet location
Italian, German, English
car parking lot
Credit card details are required to guarantee the booking.
An amount equal to € 200 will be blocked on the specified credit card.
This amount will be available in your account again after 30 days.
The total amount is payable on site.
Contact & Directions
Häuslhofstraße 22 5710 Kaprun AT
Show on google maps
Check-in takes place at "Turmgasse 1" in Zell am See from 2.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.
If you arrive after 6.30 p.m., there are key boxes in front of the office.
You will be given the number of the keybox & code prior to arrival.