Spartan Kids Race
TOMORROW’S SPARTANS START TODAY
"Be a Spartan" is not a question of age. Playing in the mud as a child and the will to accomplish physical challenges are the best prerequisites for starting in the Spartan Kids Race. Kids between 4 and 6 years of age run 800 m and conquer 7 – 10 obstacles. The course for kids aged 7 to 11 is 1.600 m long and has 10 - 14 obstacles. The race gets more serious for kids aged 12 to 15. A total of 3.200 m and 14 - 17 obstacles are waiting for tomorrow’s Spartans. Kids, are you ready for this challenge?
- 4-6 years: approx. 800 m / 7-10 obstacles.
- 7-11 years: approx. 1.600 m / 10-14 obstacles.
- 12-15 years: approx. 3.200 m / 14-17 obstacles.
Registration starts at 12.30 pm in the general registration area. You have chosen the starter group, depending on your age, already at the time you registered.
- Spartan Kids finisher medal
- Spartan Kids headband
- Spartan Kids T-shirt
- Plenty of mud, memories and loads of stories to tell...