Pinzgau Milk Fest
19th May 2019
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
On the dairy plant premises of Pinzgau Milch in Maishofen
A spectacular event for all ages, with regional specialties, interesting facts about milk and cheese as well as traditional handicraft and lots more!
· 10 a.m. Start of the Pinzgau Milk Fest. Sunday morning pint and matinée with the traditional marching band of Maishofen
· 10.30 a.m. Official opening words presented by Conny Bürgler
· 10.30 a.m. Start of the children’s and the supporting program. Milk street, games for kids, bouncy castle, petting zoo, market stalls with regional specialties and handicrafts, tastings of the Pinzgau Milch products and much more.
· Home-made specialties of the Pinzgau farmers.
· The band “Eschenauer Tanzlmusi”
· Fun and entertainment with the children’s group of the traditional whip crackers, traditional dancing with the d’Hunstoana from St. Georgen and the Gernkogla folk dancers from the Upper Pinzgau region.
Ample parking space is available next to the cattle breeding association in Maishofen. To get there, please take the “Maishofen”-exit on the B311 and follow the ”P-“ signs. For organizational reasons, parking on the dairy plant premises in Maishofen will not be possible.
The event will take place in any kind of weather.
Zell am See
phone: (0043) 6542 68266