18 - 21 August 2021
Making memories together!
Effort in a relaxed way, re-charge and take a moment together with friends, quality time. All this in a beautiful outdoor area by the awesome nature between glacier, mountains and lake in Zell am See-Kaprun, in combination with the fixed ingredients that Dutchweek stands for as an organization.
Quality, accessibility and conviviality. Creating unforgettable experiences for guests with a program in which sports, relaxation and some musical entertainment are well coordinated.
Recommended retail prices for the Adventure Packs are as below.
Guests are advised to pre-register here, to make sure you can join this cool new event!
Adventure Pack XL
- 4-day ticket including daily access to Dutchweek Entertainment *
- participation in all Dutchweek sports / fun / games **
- 1 hour SUP boarding on the lake
- 1 hour Canadian canoe or kayak on the lake
- 1 x e-motocross at Schmittenhöhe
- 1 x Alpine Coaster „Maisi Flitzer” in Kaprun
- € 165.00 incl VAT
- Kids from 6 to 16 years old: € 94.50 incl VAT
Please note: it is recommended to book the accommodation where the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card is offered inclusive, so that you can use all main sights ot the region for free. That makes sure that you can also follow the program up on the mountains, for example, sunrise yoga.
The above prices are per person and in euro.
* = Dutchweek Entertainment:
The organisation is working hard on the implementation of this daily program:
- Zell am See: daily between 10 am and 5 pm nice beachy tunes at a pretty location around the lake Zell.
- Hotel Schmittental: for some days there will be entertaining tunes during a delicious BBQ evening that can be booked at an additional cost.
- Pavillon Kaprun: daily between 3 pm and 11 pm there will be a cozy music atmosphere.
** = Dutchweek sports / fun / games:
The organization is working hard on the implementation of this daily program:
- high altitude yoga on top of one of the mountain tops at the end of the day or with sunrise
- warm-up session before you go hiking yourself at a beautiful location
- boot camp at an awesome location to kick-start your day
- fun & games for adults & kids on the borders of the pretty Lake Zell
Everything will comply with the Covid-19 rules applicable at that time from the region, Dutchweek will have a special Safety Plan for this in place in consultation with the local tourist office.
Around July 3rd (pre-registered) guests can buy the actual Packs via the website of Dutchweek and start planning their activities at the ticket system.
The program is prepared in such a way that everyone from every nationality can participate at a lot of different activities. Participants do not have to be an outdoor Experts to participate.