Direct connection of Kaprun & Kitzsteinhorn
The new Kaprun-Maiskogel-Kitzsteinhorn cable car connection takes you directly from Kaprun uphill to the Maiskogel and to the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski resort. Enjoy Ski in-Ski out, 100% snow-reliability, top-modern cable cars and wide glacier slopes.
Since 30 November 2019, ...
...Salzburg’s first tri-cable circulating cable car, 3K K-onnection, takes you directly from the town centre of Kaprun via the Maiskogel uphill to the Kitzsteinhorn, thus connecting Kaprun with the family mountain as well as the glacier ski resort.
On your comfortable journey from Kaprun to the summit terminus as well as the TOP OF SALZBURG panorama platform in 3,029 m above sea level, you travel twelve kilometres and manage 2,261 altitude metres – a difference in altitude that is unique in the Eastern Alps.
- From the town centre of Kaprun via the Maiskogel Family Mountain directly uphill to the glacier
- Top comfort: Ski-in Ski-out
- Two options for accessing the 100% snow-reliable Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski resort: more possibilities
- Ski depot & ski hire directly at the Kaprun Center at the lower terminus of the MK Maiskogelbahn
- Cable car axis of superlatives: from Kaprun to TOP OF SALZBURG in 3,029m: 12km in length & 2,261 altitude metres