Mountains & Lake
A sparkling lake, a snow-covered glacier, and the green meadows of the surrounding mountains: this breathtaking diversity makes Zell am See-Kaprun absolutely unique. Nowhere else in Austria does nature have more to offer than here.
Enjoy summer in the high meadows between the Schmittenhöhe and the Kitzsteinhorn with the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card!
- Choice of 3 or 7 nights' accommodation with breakfast (Hotel Garni, B & B), accommodation with half-board (***/**** Hotel) or in an apartment (without board).
Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card:
- Over 28 attractions – you can unconditionally experience cable cars, indoor pools, outdoor bathing areas, natural scenery and many more places of interest, free of charge
- Schmittenhöhe: June – September, 2 guided hikes weekly (daily in July & August)
- Kitzsteinhorn: Fascinating Gipfelwelt 3000. Experience fascinating views of the Hohe Tauern National Park during a free guided tour with a National Park ranger (daily from mid June – mid September).
- Read more about the Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card
- 15.05.2014 - 05.07.2014
- 31.08.2014 - 15.10.2014
Tel.: +43 6542 770